Friday 19 December 2014

Pretence

You were all that I wanted. I fell in love with your heart and your soul. Couldn't imagine you ever hurting me or mistreating my love. I should have known.

If this was the way that you loved, you never should have loved me. You never should have touched me, never should have told me you loved me. Cause everything that you would do, it made me fall in love with you.

Thoughts racing through my head, how did we start up in love and end up here?  You said you loved me and I believed you. Seems your words meant nothing.

You were all I wanted,  I fell in love with you, cause you loved me and I thought we were meant to be. You should have let me keep all my love to give.

Now the hardest thing about realising you don't love me, is that you spent so much time pretending that you did. 

Therefore...


No comments:

Post a Comment