Sunday 8 September 2013

Heavyhearted

Come tomorrow I will be a different person. Have given to much of myself for the sake of others and in return received nothing but disappointments, left to feel belittled and heavyhearted. The "hopeless hopeful" i considered myself to be, has left me at a stand still for far to long - able to see ahead yet not move an inch. If change were to happen, it would have occurred long ago, but still nothing. Just a broken record of my life on constant repeat. I can actually foresee the future, because things never change. But so help me God, cause starting now, I'm learning to dance to a different, happier tone, one of my own liking.

Rewriting MY life story...
I believe in happy endings, and therefore this will be MY HAPPY STORY....

No comments:

Post a Comment