Monday 13 July 2015

It is already written

When he finds you, you will know he was made for you and he is the one God was preparing for you all along while you prepared and patiently waited. You will know by how he makes you feel and you won't feel like you're losing yourself but instead becoming completed.

The one for me hasn't quite found me yet but I can only imagine how I would feel, because it will be ordained by God, I won't have to question it or be unsure because he will be ready.

He will honor me and he will love me and I will do the same for him. I don't want perfection because I know it doesn't exist, I desire willingness and a heart that knows exactly what he wants, unafraid to pursue me and unashamed to LOVE me openly. Until then I will continue to do what I know I must do and not question or wonder about when my time will be. It is already written, we just have to continue walking our path towards our destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment